This page provides answers to common
questions about PlusUltra.
How do I see my invoices/payment history?
To view your invoices/payment history, please visit https://www.plusultra.link/order_history. In the Order History area, you can also resend any previous invoices.
How does Plus Ultra work?
Plus Ultra utilizes our proprietary UPT transport protocol, or Ultra Packet Transmission, to accelerate your existing internet connection, thus making your internet connection faster. By utilizing UPT, which is also called Un Pour Tous, or One For All, data packets are transmitted to and from your device in a manner that decreases interference with your connection, thus enabling you to achieve much faster throughput than when using TCP1.
- TCP, or transmission control protocol, was introduced in 1974, when internet connections were structurally very different. Most of the internet still uses TCP today.
When will my credit card be charged?
When you signup Plus Ultra, your credit card will be charged immediately based on the plan you picked. You will be auto-charged after term expires. For example, if you signed up for a monthly plan, you will be charged at the same time the following month.
How do you configure a proxy?
On Windows 10+
- Open Internet Options.
From the Start Menu search for Internet Options
On macOS High Sierra+
- Open the Network settings in the System Preferences window.
2. Select your desired Network interface then click 'Advanced...' button.
In this screenshot the connected network interface is the Wi-Fi (green dot and marked as connected) but it may differ for your depending on you connection method to internet.
3. Configure the proxies
Go to the Proxies tab and configure the different proxies as PlusUltra application settings dictate you.
Check the different checkboxes corresponding to the protocols you want enable:
- PlusUltra http correspond to MacOS Web Proxy (HTTP) and Secure Web Proxy (HTTPS),
you should configure both with the same values.
- PlusUltra socks correspond to MacOS SOCKS proxy
Then fill the desired values.
How can I get additional Ultra credits?
Referring friends grants you additional Ultra credits! You can find your personalized “Refer a Friend” link in the bottom left corner on your account page. Share this link, and if someone signs up using the link, you will receive one Ultra credit per person who accepts your invite. An Ultra Credit is good for one free month of Plus Ultra Link.
How do I cancel?
To cancel, log in to your Plus Ultra account at https://https://www.plusultra.link/login.html. In the "Customer Information" section you will find a link to cancel your subscription.
If you are having issues and considering cancelling, do not hestitate to contact our support team so we can resolve any issues you may be having.
How do you install Plus Ultra?
To begin, head on over to https://www.plusultra.link/#download and download the PlusUltra application. Once downloaded, follow the instructions below depending on the OS you intend to use PlusUltra with:
On Windows 10+
- Double click the PlusUltra Installer to start the setup.
- Follow the installation steps on your screen
- Open PlusUltra from the shortcut on your Desktop
On macOS High Sierra+
- Double click the PlusUltra DMG file to mount the image.
- Drag and drop the PlusUltra application on the Applications icon in the same window
- Open PlusUltra from your Application folder or Mission Control
- Open the .tar.bz2 download and extract the file anywhere you like. PlusUltra is a portable executable, so it is ready to go!
How do I become an affiliate?
Feel free to contact us for further affiliation and partnership opportunities
What are Ultra credits?
Ultra credits are credits that are redeemable for service time with Plus Ultra. One credit is good for one month of service.
What is Plus Ultra Link?
Plus Ultra Link is a new service, built by long-time experts in the industry, that speeds up your internet connection.